WHAT WE OFFER
One of the best ways to experience Timberline Lodge is in a large group!
We've had youth groups, church groups, men's groups, women's groups, and even business groups come to use the facility and take advantage of the winter programs that we offer.
The winter season is unique in that it benefits from the resources of our current student body. The Bible School students are there to serve your group and help accomplish the goals that you have for your time. We are also surrounded by great snow focused activities such as skiing, tubing and ice skating. It's a great time to enjoy the snow outside or a warm fire inside.
The winter provides great opportunities for relaxation, adventure, unification, and spiritual growth. We provide engaging teaching for groups who want us to lead sessions and meeting facilities for those groups who prefer to lead themselves. The bottom line is, we want to meet the needs of your group in whatever way we can.
- We have 6 winter guest rooms (3 of our rooms have fireplaces)
- Each room has a private bath with tub/shower
- All rooms have couches, dressers, desks and bunk beds
- All rooms have balconies with mountain views
- We can sleep up to 59 people in the winter
- Ours rooms each fit a different number of people, but typically range from 8-12 people per room
- Seating is family style for up to 64
- 3 meals a day are included in the room price
- For groups desiring to be off campus for lunch we offer a bag lunch option
- Meals begin the night of your arrival with dinner and your last meal will be lunch the day of your departure, changes can be made upon request
- We can accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions within reason
- Included in winter guest group packages is the option to use our teaching and musical worship team
- The meeting room can seat 80 theater style or 30 at tables
- Big screen projection with VHS/DVD, PC, and Mac hookups
- Overhead projector and whiteboard
- Sound system with 1-12 channel amp, lapel and hand mics
- Hot tub
- Skating rink
- Tubing Hill
- Pool/Foosball/Ping Pong tables
- Ski/Snowboard Terrain Park
- Cross country and snowshoe trails adjacent to property
- 3 meals a day and the option of substituting hot lunch at the lodge for a bag lunch are included in the room price
- Daily shuttle to the ski area (mid-day shuttle by prior arrangement)
- Daily devotions, leading worship, teaching
- Ski hosting, Snowshoeing, and Outdoor team building activities.
- Skate and snowshoe rentals are available on site.
- Depending on group size Timberline can organize lift tickets, rentals, and lessons for your group. Or we will put you into contact with the appropriate people to help you organize all your groups needs
For more information
For information or to schedule your youth group retreat, family reunion, meetings, or personal retreat, contact Guest Services at 970-726-8850 ext. 204, or email: email@example.com
Would you like to make a reservation for a Retreat Program at Timberline Lodge? You can make a reservation online through our website by clicking the button below!