What We Offer
One of the best ways to experience Timberline Lodge is in a large group!
We've had youth groups, church groups, men's groups, women's groups, and even business groups come to use the facility and take advantage of the winter programs that we offer.
The summer provides great opportunities for relaxation, adventure, unification, and spiritual growth. We provide engaging teaching for groups who want us to lead sessions and meeting facilities for those groups who prefer to lead themselves. The bottom line is, we want to meet the needs of your group in whatever way we can.
- We have 13 summer guest rooms (some of our rooms have fireplaces)
- Each room has a private bath with tub/shower
- All rooms have couches, dressers, desks and bunk beds
- All rooms have beautiful mountain views
- We can sleep up to 106 people total in the summer
- Ours rooms each fit a different number of people, but typically range from 7-12 people per room
- Seating is family style for up to 64 upstairs and we can create another dining room downstairs to fit 106 people in the summer
- 3 meals a day are included in the room price
- For groups desiring to be off campus for lunch we offer a bag lunch option
- Meals begin the night of your arrival with dinner and your last meal will be lunch the day of your departure, changes can be made upon request
- We can accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions within reason
- Included in our summer guest group packages is the option to use our teaching and musical worship team
- The meeting room can seat 106 without chairs or 40 at personal tables
- Big screen projection with VHS/DVD, PC, and Mac hookups
- Overhead projector and whiteboard
- Sound system with 1-12 channel amp, lapel and hand mics
- Brand new smart flat screen television, apple tv compatible
- Hot tub
- Soccer field
- Pool/Foosball/Ping Pong tables
- Corn Hole and Kubbe Sets Available
- Slackline Court
- Horse Shoes
- 3 meals a day and the option of substituting hot lunch at the lodge for a bag lunch are included in the room price
- Daily shuttles to service projects and adventure sites
- Daily devotions, leading worship, teaching
- Timberline can direct your to outfitters for white water rafting, fly fishing, golfing, horseback riding, zipline, train tours and several other local activities. Don't see what your interested in? Let us know and we will work to find the best place for your group to adventure!
For more information
For information or to schedule your youth group retreat, family reunion, meetings, or personal retreat, contact Guest Services at 970-726-8850 ext. 204, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to make a reservation for a Retreat Program at Timberline Lodge? You can make a reservation online through our website by clicking the button below!